Raksha Bandhan 2012
Raksha Bandhan is a term from the Hindi language which means a relationship or an association based on protection. This is a festival which has a long standing Indian heritage. More commonly known as Rakhi, this Indian festival signifies the sacred bond of love between a brother and sister.
Wish to know When is Rakhi 2012? or When is Raksha Bandhan 2012? and plan your home visit accordingly? According to the Hindu calendar, the festival of Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan falls during the full moon day (Shravan Poornima) in the month of Shravan, the fifth month of Hindu calendar. This day corresponds with the July or August month according to the Gregorian calendar. In 2012, Rakhi will fall on Thursday, August 2.
Rakhi, though considered by some as having a religious origin. But, there have been many occasions in history that have emphasized the relationship between a brother and a sister more than the religious side of it. Gradually, over the centuries and over time Rakhi has lost its original outlook that made everyone associate it with the Hindu religion.
Raksha Bandhan 2012 SMS
- “You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”
- Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.”
- “Har ladki ko aapka inteezar hai
Har ladki aapke liye bekaraar hai
Har ladki ko aapki aarjoo hai
Yeh aapka koi kamaal nahi
Kuch din baad ‘Rakhi’ ka tyohar hai!”
- “Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai
Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai.”