Odia flute player Annada Prasanna Pattanaik released an Odia flute instrumental album – Unforgettable Odia Songs on Flute (volume 1).
This is the first Volume in this Series. Second volume is already in the pipeline. He requested every one to support this which will encourage him to produce chain of volumes in this series.
“This is my way of giving tribute to my home state Odisha,” said Annada Prasanna Pattanaik.
You can see glimpses of all songs in the video below.
1. Abhimanini Ye (Original composer Raju Mishra and Bibhu Mohanty Film: Ulka)
2. Chanda Na Tume Tara (Original composer Basudeba Ratha, Film: Chinha Achinha)
3. He Phaguna Tume (Original composer Akshaya Mohanty)
4. Hrudayara Eyi Sunyata Ku (Original composer Musir, Film: Samar Malim Saimon)
5. He Phaguna Kandanare (Original composer: Prafulla Kar, Film: Mamata)
6. Nidabhara Raati (Original composer: J. Adeni, Film: Anutap)
7. Rajajhia Sange (Original composer Akshaya Mohanty)
8. Udi Udi Udi Udi (Original composer Akshaya Mohanty, Film: Kie Kahara)
Produced, Music Rearranged, Electronic sequencing, Main Lead Flute, Guitar, and Melodica By: Annada Prasanna Pattanaik (Butto). Recorded and mastered at Butto’s Home Studio, Bangalore, India.
Rangabati song cover in voice of Pragya Patra