Improve your male potency and fight back the premature ejaculation. With the help of tadalis-reviews.com you will have your healthy sexual life back in no time. Order it with Priligy online and forget about premature ejaculation once and for all.
Learn how to prepare Bela Pana recipe in Oriya style here.
Bela Pana is a drink made from Bael (Aegle marmelos) fruit pulp, on the occasion of Pana Sankranti. According to the tradition, since the festival is observed during the peak of summer, a number of remedies are included in the dishes and rituals. The most important is the beverage of pana.
It is an antidote for sun stroke and a must in Odia New Year. It is also used for stomach problem.
- Ripe Bela – 2 Medium
- Ripe Banana – 2 Big (mashed)
- Coconut – 1/2 (grated)
- Rasagola – 5 mashed (you can use Chhena in place of Rasagola)
- Sugar – 12 tbsp
- Curd – 1/2 cup (beaten)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tbsp
- Green Cardamom Powder – 1 tbsp
How to prepare
- Break the Bela and extract all the pulps to a bowl by using a spoon.
- Mix some water to these extracted pulps. Mix properly by using your hand.
- Now by using a strainer, strain all the seeds and unnecessary things.
- Keep only the fruit pulps in a big bowl.
- Now add banana, coconut, rasagola, sugar, curd, pepper powder, green cardamom powder and water.
- Do not add much water, the drink should not be very watery.
- Mix properly till the sugar dissolves.
- Serve it like this or you can also serve it chill by keeping it in refrigerator for sometime.
- You can also have the bela pana in a simpler way by adding the pulps of bela with water, sugar and pepper powder.
error: Content is protected !!