Odisha Congress party today releases manifesto for 2014 Odisha Assembly and Lok Sabha Elections.
PCC Chief Jaydev Jena, Union Minister Srikanta Jena and AICC in charge S Sarakar release the manifesto at Congress Bhawan in Bhubaneswar.
In manifesto party promises:
Food security bill to be implemented if party came to power.
- Old age pension amount will be hiked to Rs 500.
- Allowance to unemployed youth, establishemnt of Odia university, appointment of regular staff in school and colleges.
- Cold store in all blocks, Rs 500 pension to green card holders, High Court bench in Western Odisha.
- Computer education to be made compulsory if party voted to power.
- CBI inquiry into mining scam, dal scam and chit fund scam.
- All MoU signed by the state government in last 10 years will be reviewed.