Odisha Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Additional Public Prosecutor, in Group-A in the Odisha State Prosecution Service under Home Department.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 11 April 2014.
The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission.
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 11 April 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Fee: 17 April 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 26 April 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the post: Additional Public Prosecutor
- Total no. of Post: 26
- Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rule.
A candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University and must have minimum 7 years experience as practising Advocate.
- Rs.300/- at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped [whose disability should not be less than 40% (forty percent)] are exempted from payment of this fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in.
- After filling online application form candidates should send the hard copy of system generated application form along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and requisite certificates & documents etc. by super scribing the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of______”, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 so as to reach on or before 26 April 2014.